Registered with: Health & Care Professions Council as Clinical Psychologist (HPC)
:: British Psychological Society (Associate Fellow)(BPS)
UK Council for Psychotherapy as Family & Systemic Psychotherapist (UKCP):: Member
of British Association of Christians in Psychology (BACIP)
Training workshops are offered at a daily or hourly fee to organisations such as
Professional Bodies, NHS Trusts, Charities and Voluntary Organisations or Churches.
The length, number of participants and subject matter can be negotiated. Typically
a group size is 10 - 30 participants but any group size would be considered.
Training is based on adult learning theory and is therefore constructed collaboratively.
It is typically interactive and experiential with short periods of lecture input
Some examples of training workshops given are:
- Systemic Narrative formulation
- Micro-skills training in Narrative Therapy
- Dilemmas in Systemic supervision
- Supervision of supervision
- Professional boundaries
- Structural and Solution-focused Family Therapy
- The supervisory relationship
- Dealing with strong emotions in therapy and supervision
- Therapeutic use of storied genograms
- Narrative approaches to group process
For individuals looking for training in Systemic Narrative approaches, contact me.
Home Therapy Supervision Training Consultancy About Me